Reminder to all parents and guardians:
Student fees are dues Friday 9/30/16. You can pay student fees online through the school website under the “parent tab” at the top of the page or by sending a check to the high school. AP Test Fees are not due until April 30, 2017.
Questions, contact Mrs. Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 206-7062 for a returned call.
Check Payments to:
Wyoming School Fund
Return to main office or mail to:
Wyoming High School
c/o Mrs. Burke
106 Pendery Ave
Wyoming OH 45215
Student Fees can be paid during the Principal Coffee from 7-8:30 on Thursday September 29th, in the main office. Please pay by check or with exact cash, no change can be given. ( Credit Card payment can be done through the Wyoming Website under the parent tab. ) All student fees are due by September 30th. Invoices were passed out at Open House or mailed home. AP Test fees will be due by April 30th, 2017. Questions, contact Mrs. Burke at 206-7062 or email@example.com
WSMA High School Student Yard Signs
The Wyoming School Music Association (WSMA) is once again making yard signs available to purchase for high school students who participate in high school band, orchestra, and choir programs – and this year we have added a color guard option. To order, follow this link: http://wsma.coffeecup.com/forms/YardSigns/ And place your order before October 7, 2016. If you have any questions, contact Angela Stiefbold, firstname.lastname@example.org.
DANCE RULES page 36
- In order to attend a dance, a student must be in attendance for at least 5 of the 7 bells.
- Once you leave a dance, you may not re-enter.
- Students will submit to drug/alcohol screening, including the use of a portable breathalyzer, upon request of school authorities.
- Students will NOT sell, purchase, possess, or show evidence of having consumed intoxicants.
- Students will comply with all school rules, regulations and reasonable requests from school authorities.
- The dance is open only to Wyoming High School students and one invited approved guest form.
- A photo I.D. is required of all guests.
- No inappropriate contact or gestures permitted on the dance floor.
- The school is not responsible for lost articles.
All rules and regulations also apply to parking lot areas and automobiles. Testing positive for the use of intoxicants and/or failing to comply with all rules and regulations will result in removal from the event, suspension and/or expulsion from school, and or legal/action.
Any girl interested in playing basketball in the winter and not currently playing a fall sport should plan to attend open gyms at Wyoming High School. Dates and time are below. Please contact head coach Vanessa Laug at email@example.com with any questions.
Tuesday, October 4th: 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Saturday, October 8th: 10:00 – 11:30 am
Tuesday, October 11th: 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Saturday, October 15th: 10:00 – 11:30 am